Return to Computer training tutorials
Copyright and use:
Mouserobics is best displayed at 800 x 600.
The following is written permission to:
Several people posted this tutorial on their Web sites.
- Link to tutorial
- Use this tutorial in any classes
- Save this tutorial onto your harddrive by saving each page and picture in the same directory. To save pages:
- Go to a page of this tutorial.
- From the Main Menu across the top of your screen, choose File -> Save as...
- When the Save as window appears:
- Retype the filename in the following pattern: page#.html
(# is the number of the page originally shown.)
- On the line "Save as type" click the down arrow and change from "Web Page html" to "Text file [*.txt].
- Create a new directory.
- Open new directory.
- Click save.
- Repeat this for each Mouserobics page.
Repeat the above for all pages.
- Place arrow on picture.
- Hold down right mouse button
- Select "save image as ..."
- Make sure you are in the same directory as the rest of the pages.
(The images are NOT in seperate directory or a subdirectory.)
- Click "save."
- Distribute this tutorials on floppies by copying this directory onto floppies.
- Rewrite and post this tutorial for your own needs.
Central Kansas Library System
Great Bend, Kansas
Welcome to Mouserobics!
Click the underlined two below. Here is how
- Rest heel of your hand on the table in front of the mouse.
- Hold the mouse between thumb and ring and little fingers.
- Use thumb and fingers to move the tip of the arrow onto the underlined two.
- When the arrow becomes a pointing finger,
hold the mouse still.
- Lightly click the mouse button with your index finger.
- If your mouse has more than one button,
click the left mouse button.
- If the next page doesn't appear after you click,
you aren't holding the mouse still when clicking.
The lighter you click the better clicking works.