- Mark Neal (President)
- Antoinette Martin (Vice President)
- DeLano Hornbuckle (Treasurer)
- Mark Welch (Secretary)
- Bob Johnson (Trustee)
- Michael McNamara (Library Attorney)
The Public Library of Westland has a five-member board, appointed by the Mayor and approved by the City Council.
Contact the Board of Trustees c/o the Public Library of Westland, 6123 Central City Parkway, Westland, MI, 48185-9118.
2016-2017 Library Board Meetings
The Library Board meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Library's Community Meeting Room. Board meetings are open to the general public unless otherwise indicated. Meetings are scheduled to take place on the following dates:
- July 13, 2016
- August 17, 2016
- September 14, 2016
- October 12, 2016
- November 9, 2016
- December 14, 2016 (Cancelled)
- January 11, 2017
- February 8, 2017 (5:30PM)
- March 8, 2017 (6:00PM)
- March 29, 2017 (Closed study session 6:00pm)
- April 5, 2017 (Closed study session 6:00pm)
- April 12, 2017 (Cancelled)
- May 10, 2017
- June 14, 2017
Approved Board Minutes
Approved Library Board Meeting minutes from prior meetings are available via the links below. Minutes of the most recent board meeting appear here after being approved at the following month's meeting.
- Green Corner
- Adult Reading Help
Got a question?
Sign up for our Email Newsletter!